Before you begin
Before you begin completing this online form please note we are happy to answer any questions you may have however, we do not provide a crisis service.
If you are in danger call 999.
If not life threatening call Police on 101
If you live in the Bradford area then use the contact details below in case of an emergency
West Yorkshire SARC offers free support and practical help 24/7 to anyone in West Yorkshire who has experienced sexual violence and/or sexual abuse. 0330 223 0099.
First Response offers 24/7 mental health crisis support 01274 221181
Bradford Samaritans on 01274 547547 or free to call on 116123.
National Rape Crisis Helpline open 12 noon – 2.30 pm and 7 – 9.30 pm every day of the year on Freephone 0808 802 9999.
If you don’t live in Bradford please contact our helpline on 01274 308270 for information on services in your area.
There are just a few simple steps for you to take to help us offer you the right support.
- To self-refer, fill out the required information on the form below.
- Click the 'Submit form' button.
- The form will be sent securely to the Bradford Rape Crisis Helpline Team.
- When we have received it one of our staff team will give you a call to complete the process within approximately 5 working days, we will then complete the referral process with you. We will not ask or discuss anything intrusive over the phone.
- Upon this call you will have the opportunity to receive information about our services. This is when you can ask any questions to help you decide about the type of support you would like to receive.
Required fields are shown with a *
In line with the current Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data protection Regulations (2018) we will not keep your personal information any longer than is necessary and will dispose securely of any information that no longer needs to be kept.